- Location: 8239 Main Street
- Hours: Closed Monday. Tuesday through Thursday 9 – 7; Friday and Saturday 9-3; Closed Sunday.
- Website: www.theglosshairstudio.com
- Telephone: 443-864-2493
- Social Media: @gloss_hair_studio
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/glosstudio/
Gloss is an upscale, boutique hair salon specializing in contemporary color and modern lookswomen’s and men’s hair styling services, full service color treatments, keratin treatments, ombres, balayage, sombres, waxing, hair extensions, tape-ins, halos, and more.
Beauty products can be among the most toxic chemicals we encounter on a day-to-day basis. Gloss is a certified Green Circle Salon that recycles 95% of its waste and uses ECO HEADS nozzles in its shampoo sinks to save 65% of water usage. The studio carries vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free products and hair color.
- Location: 8086 Main Street
- Hours: Mon. – Sat. 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.mdhappyfeet.com
- Telephone: 443-251-9622
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Happy-Feet-279639465544246
Asian reflexology is the ancient art of working pressure points on the feet, hands and ear that correspond to different parts of the body. Reflexology can correct problems with correlating body parts — for example, the arch of the foot may correspond with liver function.
Happy Feet offers traditional reflexology services as well as hot stone treatments and head pressure point massage.
- Location: 3711 Old Columbia Pike
- Hours: Mon. 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tues. 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Wed. CLOSED; Thurs. and Fri. 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Sunday CLOSED.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oohlalal.com
- Telephone: 410-465-7700
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/oohlalal
Old Ellicott City’s only full-service beauty salon, Ooh La Lal offers hair cuts and styling for men, women, and children; manicures and pedicures with a range of products including gel, shellac, and vinylux polishes; hair extensions; eyelash extensions; full-body waxing for men and women; and bridal services for the entire bridal party.
Ooh La Lal also offers day spa facials, microdermabrasions, face peels, and dermaplaning.
- Location: 8221 Main Street
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.missfitstrong.com
- Telephone: (410) 461-8225
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MissFITBaltimore
Miss Fit offers popular group and personal fitness classes for women and brings a sparkle of high energy to Old Ellicott City.
The gym offers zumba, barre FLOW, spin classes, classes based on mixed martial arts, on dance moves, and more. Miss Fit’s programs also use the POWER, BLAST, FIGHT, CENTERGY, GROOVE, ACTIVE, CORE, RIDE, and R30 national programs produced by MOSSA.
Built in 1941, the iconic Ellicott Theatre building features many of its original Art Deco details, including the marquee and the original ticket window.
The Ellicott Theatre opened with 386 seats on July 18, 1941 and ran first run movies until 1960. In 1970 it reopened briefly as Ellicott Theatre Art Movies, and in the mid-1990s it functioned as a live theatre and performing arts center. Along the way the property has housed a disco, a children’s theatre, a grocery store, a comic book store, and a gift shop.