- Location: 3737 Old Columbia Pike
- Hours: Monday thru Friday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. – 10p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Website: www.manorhilltavern.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 410-465-8500
- Social Media: @manorhilltavern
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ManorHillTavern/
Manor Hill Tavern occupies the historic Taylor’s Row in Old Ellicott City. Built in the mid-19th Century, this iconic series of buildings initially served the livery trade of the area. The bar and dining areas feature original architectural elements such as exposed stone walls, barn doors, and beams. Local artwork hangs throughout the Tavern’s many rooms and a newly commissioned mural adorns a main wall, a nod to the eclectic and vibrant artistic community of Old Ellicott City. Manor Hill Tavern is a unique and memorable atmosphere unlike any other.
- Location: 8090 Main Street
- Hours: on-line orders 24/7
- Website: www.ellicottdistilling.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (410) 988-5356
- Social Media: @manorhilltavern
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EllicottDistiller/
Ellicott Distilling Company is a micro-distillery dedicated to making premium spirits using the finest ingredients. The company operates a tasting room, full bar and restaurant featuring our spirits in craft cocktails paired with fine light fare.
Products include London Dry Gin, Classic Caribbean Rum, Barrel Aged Brandy, Raspberry Flavored Vodka, Lemongrass Flavored Vodka, Premium Vodka, Limoncello, Orangecello, Blueberry Liqueur, and Strawberry Liqueur.
Silver Arrow Fudge Shop
- Location: 8173 Main Street
- Hours: call for current hours
- Website: www.ellicottcityshopping.com
- Telephone: (443) 545-4612
Back in action in beautifully renovated space, Ellicott City’s favorite home-made fudge shop has re-opened in its prime location on Main Street.
Silver Arrow Fudge & Candy Shop makes over 36 flavors of award-winning, small-batch fudge that change with the seasons. The shop also offers over 100 standby favorites all year round, such as vanilla, chocolate, maple syrup, peanut butter, pecan, and walnut. In addition, Silver Arrow carries truffles, chocolate covered pretzels, marshmallows, cookies, Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, maple sugar candy, and Salt Water Taffy.
- Location: 8180 Main Street
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. -8:30 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 1 p.m – 10p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Website: www.syrianacafe.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 443-325-5661
- Social Media: @syrianacafengallery
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SyrianaCafe/
The Syriana Cafe & Gallery occupies the old Walker-Chandler Building, built in the 1790s out of local Ellicott City granite and into a gigantic rock bed. The proprietors uncovered the original granite fireplaces and exposed the original wood beams that span the building.
The first floor is a bazaar-style shop and cafe, with Syrian handcrafts such as mother-of-pearl inlays, mosaics, and metal crafts. The second floor holds the main dining room and is designed to mimic the courtyards of traditional Syrian homes.
The third floor offers event space for small and large groups in the differently sized rooms. The Board Room contains a 12-foot communal table built on site and features media presentation capability and plenty of board games including exotic handmade backgammon, chess, checkers board boxes for sale. It holds parties up to 15 people.
The Damask room showcases the textile heritage of Damascus, with damask table throws, runners, place-mats and more for sale. It holds parties up to 10 people.
- Location: 3709 Old Columbia Pike
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 10-6; Friday and Saturday 10 – 8. Closed Monday.
- Website: http://www.SweetCascadesChocolatier.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 410-750-8422 or 301-776-2622
- Social Media: @SweetCascades
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Sweet-Cascades-Chocolatier-284214359430/
Sweet Cascades’ Chocolates are handmade on site and will satisfy the most adventurous chocolate aficionado. Specialties include Old Bay Chocolate Crabs, Chocolate Covered Jalapenos, Cherry Bomb Truffles, chocolate-covered Twinkies, chocolate buckeyes, sea salt caramels, holiday-themed candy, and more! Sweet Cascades will also cater gift bags for weddings and other special events.
- Location: 8390 Main Street
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Website: http://www.winebinec.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 410.465.7802
- Social Media: @winebinec
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WineBinEC
The Wine Bin is a locally owned wine and beer shop housed in what is known as the Third Ellicott City Firehouse. The building was built in 1938 using federal public works funds, and the architecture incorporates Flemish bond brickwork and a roof lantern based on a lantern at the nearby Doughoregan Manor.
The Wine Bin is not only a place to buy beer and wine but it’s also a place to learn about beer and wine. The shop hosts regular tastings and educational events, and in the summer the store hosts an outdoor movie night in its parking lot.
- Location: 8307 Main Street
- Dining Room Hours: Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Cantina Hours: Sunday and Monday, 11 – 11; Tuesday through Saturday 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Website: www.lapalapagrill.com
- Telephone: 410-465-0070
- Social Media: @lapalapagrill
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/lapalapagrill
La Palapa Grill & Cantina occupies a 1930s building right off Main Street and offers high quality of Mexican cuisine in a distinctive Hacienda decor setting. La Palapa offers authentic Mexican gastronomy — from delicious ceviche and mouth-watering mole, to our more traditional tamales and equally delectable quesadillas — along with live Mariachi-style music on weekends.
- Location: 3785 Hamilton Street
- Hours: Monday 12 – 7 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. ; Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Website: www.matchatimecafe.com
- Telephone: (410) 418-4832
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MatchaTimeCafe
Matcha Time is a Japanese tea and gift shop which offers private label Japanese tea in a soothing environment. Customers may purchase private label tea, tea pots, and other tea paraphernalia on site or through the shop’s on-line market.