- Location: 8185 Main Street
- Hours: Mon-Sat 11 – 7 p.m.; Sun. 12 – 5 p.m.
- Website: www.poppyandstella.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (410) 696-1498
- Social Media: @poppyandstella
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/poppyandstella/
The popular Baltimore shoe boutique has come to Main Street! Poppy and Stella has two locations in Fells Point and now a third in Old Ellicott City. Stop in to pick up a fun pair of shoes and accessorize them to your heart’s content, or pick up a gift for that special someone . There’s something for everyone at Poppy and Stella’s!
- Location: 8191 Main Street
- Coffe Shop Hours: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Barber Shop & Bourbon Bar Hours: Mon. – Sat. 10 – 8; Sun. 10 – 6.
- Retail Hours: Mon.-Wed, 11 – 6; Thurs.-Sat. 11 – 8; Sun. 11 – 5.
- Website: www.jaxonedwin.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 410-750-7200
- Social Media: @jaxonedwin
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jaxonedwin/
Jaxon Edwin is an exciting new retail watch shop, nitro brew coffee lounge, and barber shop.
Jaxon Edwin is the brain child of the team behind Clockwork Synergy, provider of custom watch straps and bands for over a decade. Now the Clockwork Synergy team wants to do more than watches — they are creating an entire line of men’s accessories and old-fashioned barber shop experience.
Jaxon Edwin offers retail a men’s boutique and gift shop carrying products that are either made or designed in Ellicott City. The full service Nitro & Cold Brew coffee bar carries coffees by Small Planes Coffee. The bagel toppings are made with real Maryland-sourced ingredients. Bagels and baguettes are made daily and we turn all of our baguettes into delicious, fresh sammies. You can also pick up some “Bro-Dough” edible cookie dough.
And last but not least, the vintage style barbershop has a built-in bourbon bar as well as 62 vintage arcade games and a 4-hole putting green to pass the time while you wait. Sit back for a great haircut or a hot shave and enjoy a free bourbon!
- Location: 8289 Main Street
- Hours: Sun-Tues. 11 – 6; Wed-Thurs. 11 – 8; Fri-Sat. 11-9.
- Website: www.sweetelizabethjane.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (410) 465-6400
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SweetElizabethJane/
A long-time and super popular tenant of Main Street, the urban and vintage outfitter Sweet Elizabeth Jane now occupies both floors of the old Reedy Electric building.
The Reedy building has one of the most interesting histories of any building on the street. It housed the first Ford dealership in Ellicott City and the original owner, Robert Taylor, sold Model Ts from this building as early as 1921. Paul Morsberger bought the building in 1926 and sold Fords here for the next 34 years, until his death in 1960.
The main floor of this building was the showroom, and we know that the dealers parked Model T Fords and Model A Fords just inside the large front windows. There is a wide tin square on the second floor near the cash registers that protected the floors from oil stains while cars were under repair.
Visitors to this delightful shop can see many of the original car garage details throughout the building — a perfect backdrop for the vintage items on sale.
- Location: 8407 Main Street
- Hours: Mon-Thurs. 10 – 7; Fri-Sat. 10 – 6; Sun. 10 – 5.
- Website: www.clipperscaninecafe.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (410) 465-3200
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClippersK9Cafe
- Social Media: @clippersk9cafe
Clipper’s Canine Cafe is a family owned and operated pet boutique and natural pet food store located in the old annex to the Third Ellicott City firehouse. Clipper’s Canine carries a all natural pet foods including raw food diets, supplements and gourmet bakery treats, as well as unique toys, spa products and apparel for pets.
Clipper’s Canine Cafe offers a military/first responder discount, frequent buyer programs and curbside carry-out. It proudly serves our Nation’s Veterans with our VeRUS for Veterans Round-Up Program and Canine Care Packs.
- Location: 8307 Main Street
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Website: sucasa-furniture.com
- Telephone: 410-465-4100
- Social Media: @sucasafurniture
- Facebook: facebook.com/sucasafurniture
Su Casa is a furniture store that doesn’t just sell furniture — it is dedicated to helping you make your house your home. The Su Casa MADE gallery is a unique marketplace for handmade products from carefully picked, skilled artisans that are located in and around the Baltimore Maryland area.
Su Casa’s passionate professionals can help you with everything from interior design to birthday gifts, wedding registries to creating a one-of-a-kind statement piece. Su Casa carries dining and living room furniture in styles that run from classic, hand-carved, solid wood to sleek, mixed materials like steel and glass – and everything in between. Its leather and upholstered sofas are available in thousands of coverings and the shop’s upholsterers will let you select your own fabric.
Su Casa has furnished practically every neighborhood in and around Baltimore. Su Casa is used to narrow doors, awkward stairwells and tight spots.
- Location: 8173 Main Street
- Hours: Sun-Thurs 11 – 6; Fri-Sat. 11 – 7.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ellicottcityshopping.com
- Telephone: (443) 545-4612
- Social Media: @southwestconnectionellicottcity
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SouthwestConnectionEllicottCity
Southwest Connections is a purveyor of jewelry and gifts produced by the indigenous peoples of the southwestern United States. The shop carries fine silver jewelry, turquoise jewelry, dreamcatchers, indigenous peoples’ artifacts, pottery, dreamcathers, mandellas, rugs and blankets, lamps, kachina dolls, cedar flutes, hand-painted drums, and more.