What better way to warm up a dreary January evening than to sip on a curated selection of limited release bourbons?
On Thursday, January 17, at 7 p.m., The Wine Bin is hosting reservation-only tasting of its Limited and Very Limited Release bourbon inventory.
The event is $150 per person. Cigars, cheese, and charcuterie are included along with your marvelous bourbons. Click here for more information.
The bourbons on offer include:
The Very Limited:
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year
- Van Winle Lot B 12 year
- George T. Stagg Uncut/Unfiltered Barrel Proof
- Stagg JR Barrell Proof
- William Larue Weller
- Weller Special Reserve
- Michter’s Single Barrel 10 year
- Barrel Cask Strength 15 year Fred Minnick 2018 Whiskey of the Year
- High West Midwinter Nights Dram
- Angels Envy Rye